Saturday 29 December 2012

Special (Christmas) Day

Relate this to Christmas Day:
I was watching Rooftop Prince (Korean drama series) by myself, in my room, and suddenly some relatives (10) come to my house. I was surprised. My grandma, dad's brothers and their wife, cousins, even relatives from Sampit (Kalimantan) also came. It's really been a long time that we run into each other. What a happy-sudden big family gathering. And as usual, our first conversation was: Ah, you look more beautiful! and obviously I say thank you while blushing. But I think I should be thankful, at least they didn't say Kamu gemukan, ya! It would hurt me more, eh. And the next is: How is it? Do you have boyfriend? You clearly know what would I do, right? Smile so bright. He he he. Somehow I just realized why some of you may not like the big family gathering, yeah I know for sure the reasons behind it!

That sudden family gathering reminds me of my little family. I grow in a healthy and happy family. Thank God I still have my two guardian angels plus two little cute stars by my side, but it's been a long time that we don't have a complete-five family picture. Well, I know it's a bit late, but Merry Christmas! May God bless you and the family! Be thankful if you still have your family, and if not... still be thankful, because He still takes care of you!

Speaking of which, I did come to church this christmas eve with my friends. It's actually my first time coming on christmas eve. It was great, though. I should've posted the 35k candles but I ended up with nothing to upload. It was really romantic <3

Once again, MERRY CHRISTMAS!