Friday 8 January 2016

New Year Resolution 2016


Happy New Year 2016, pals! Time really flies! I always love the hype at the end of the year. Because, I think everyone is very excited to open the first page in new year. It's like they have another second chance to make everything right, to live a new life, or just to make it better than the previous year. I also hope you all have a great year ahead.

So, today's post is gonna be a super typical post in New Year. It's the New Year Resolution. There are some people posted on Path "It's time for 'New Year, New Me' bullsht." but, you know, I think everyone should at least have it on their mind. This New Year Resolution may not be their guarantee to be a better person. Yet, at least, they have it in mind, so that the brain can remind them anytime. You know, brain works smarter than we can imagine.

So, without further do, here I jot down all (actually, only thirteen) my New Year Resolution below :
1. Wake up earlier to read Holy Bible.
2. Be more consistent on writing a blogpost : Friday & Sunday!
3. Upload new videos on Youtube once a week.
4. Study more on my English.
5. Buy makeup you need, not makeup you want.
6. Make a Snapchat video better and attractive.
7. Be more patient.
8. Learn more about time management.
9. Stop procastinating!
10. Start writing fan-fiction (again).
11. Be more productive.
12. Spend more time with family <3
13. Last, but not least, be happier than ever! Remember, you don't live to please everyone. So, live your life to the fullest in God.

NB : Why 13? You should know! ;)

And that's all! What's about my wishlist? I already wrote in on the sidebar. Hahaha. In case anyone wants to gimme a present, you know what I want, baby!

So, that’s practically what I want to say. Thanks for reading. I hope you find this post useful. I’ll see you soon!

W R I T T E N   W I T H   L O V E   B Y

No comments:

Post a Comment