Sunday 17 April 2016

Top 7 Songs I Listen The Most

Hi, guys! It's a playlist blogpost, again! Today I want to share about those 13 songs that I listen the most. You know, we just can't live without listening to songs. Tell me, do you ever experience live a day literally without any song you listen? I don't think so. Oh, FYI! Spotify has finally arrived in Indonesia (you can download it on App Store or Play Store)! Anyway, these songs have been staying on my favorite playlist. There are local (Indonesian, since I live in Indonesia), Korean songs as well as international songs. For additional info, the list is not based on rank. Anyway, kindly comment down below what are your favorite songs! I want to know what are yours. So yeah, without further do, let's just get to the playlist! (Update : April 26, 2016)

1. Stitches - Shawn Mendez


2. Sorry - Justin Bieber

3. Pillow Talk - Zayn

4. Work - Rihanna


5. Dessert - Dawin
\

6. Always - Yoo Mi Rae

7. Kau Adalah - Isyana Sarasvati

So, that’s practically what I want to say. Thanks for reading. I hope you find this post useful. I’ll see you soon!

W R I T T E N   W I T H   L O V E   B Y
 

2 comments:

  1. 1,2,3,5,6 samaaan dev hahaha~ sampe bosen2 dengernya tapi tetep aja diputar terus

    ReplyDelete