Sunday 15 May 2016

Be Brave!


Hi, you! Welcome back to my blog! In today's post I'm gonna share my outfit when I went to F-Talk event by Fashion TV. Special thanks to Wulan who invited me to the event. Before you stroll in to the other photos please pardon my some awkward poses. Hahaha. I'm still adapting to get beautiful shots or people usually say Instagram-genic. Lol. Anyway, that photo above is taken by @wulanwu and the other photos is taken by @katherinlaks. Thanks!





I was so confused thinking what's the title to match the outfit. Suddenly, that 'be brave' popped out in my head. Then I thought 'yup, this outfit can be a statement to just be brave'. Hahaha. This outfit is actually not my personal style. I was so out of my comfort zone. I'm actually a casual person. I wear everything so casual. I don't really like heavy outfit. I'm not that fashionable. But, yeah I think it's worth to try. I thought why can I just be brave and express myself more? So what do you guys think? Is the outfit suit myself?



The outfit I wore :
Black Simple Top by Maje
Black Cullote Pants by J-Rep
Red Outer by Magnolia
Red Heels by Pedro





I'm so loving my beautiful heels from Pedro.

So, that’s practically what I want to say. Thanks for reading. I hope you find this post useful. I’ll see you soon!

W R I T T E N   W I T H   L O V E   B Y
 

No comments:

Post a Comment