Sunday 29 May 2016

Just Another Black


Hi, guys! How are you today? I'm not feeling good but yeah, I want to share something to you. I really hope this blogging thing can boost my current gloomy mood. So, if you do notice, these days I really like wearing black outfits. And today I wear just another black outfits that I have. Especially that watch! That cute black gummy watch is my most favorite watch ever. I wear it most of the time. Cause it suits my everyday outfit purfectly.
Lately, I love pairing my outfit with my necklace collection. I bought a little to many cute necklaces and it will be such a waste if I don't wear those often.




Anyway I got that small clutch from my mom (that's a surprise!).



What I Wear :
Loose Shirt Dress from Shoparoom
Rectangle X Necklace
Monster Shoes


Photos by Wulan and Fano. Thanks, guys!

So, that’s practically what I want to say. Thanks for reading. I hope you find this post useful. I’ll see you soon!

W R I T T E N   W I T H   L O V E   B Y
 

No comments:

Post a Comment