Sunday 26 June 2016

Cute Ripped Jeans


Hi, guys! How are you? I know right, the holiday is going closer. Yay for that! Today, I want to share my cute ripped jeans outfit when I had my short escape to Malang, East Java, Indonesia, a few days ago. It was an unplanned short holiday. Actually, I went to Malang in the morning and went back home at night. So, it was an unplanned so short holiday.

I visited three cafes slash coffee shops, just because I like trying foods in many places. So yeah, I popped in to Labore Coffee, Rumah Opa (Grandpa's House), then Java Dancer. Java Dancer is so famous with their coffee. Unfortunately, I'm not into coffee, but cappuccino or latte is my one(s) of the favorites.




I suppa love the outfit, cause it's so snug. For me, a comfy outfit comes first whenever you're having a holiday. It's just so that you can enjoy the day. Am I right? So here I am wearing simple black inner with cute ripped jeans vest as an outer. Then, I paired it with my most favorite greyish short jeans. Not to mention my most-liked navy blue shoes to match the jeans.



At Labore Coffee, Malang.



At Rumah Opa, Malang.


So, that’s practically what I want to say. Thanks for reading. I hope you find this post useful. I’ll see you soon!

W R I T T E N   W I T H   L O V E   B Y
 

2 comments: